Monday Skills Centre
Our football skills centres help children of both genders from foundation to year nine.
What the participant will learn
- Your child will gain knowledge of football skills; including dribbling, passing, turning and shooting.
What to bring:
- Plenty of drink (non fizzy)
- Shin pads (covered by football socks or tracksuit bottoms)
- Please note shin pads MUST be worn and covered by socks or tracksuit bottoms or players will not be able to participate
- Appropriate clothing for indoor and outdoor use (waterproofs, boots + trainers)
- If you are attending a Pro Camp Holiday Course you will need to bring a packed lunch.
Arrival Time: Please ensure you arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your session in order for your child to be signed in.
Apr - Jul (Monday)
18:00 - 19:00
4 - 12
Woughton on the Green