Premier League Kicks
Our PL Kicks is part of a national initiative & is the flagship community program of the Premier League. The project uses the power of football and the value of sports participation to help hard-to-reach youngsters in some of the most high-need areas.
The scheme is designed to:
- Engage young people (aged 8-19) through football.
- Offer support & advice alongside our partners.
- Encourage volunteering within projects and throughout the target neighbourhoods
- Break down barriers between the police and young people.
- Reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in the targeted neighbourhoods.
- Increase confidence & self-esteem.
FREE Football sessions at local venues for boys and girls aged between 8 and 19!
For further information on any of this project:
Call: 01908 622938 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org