MK Dons Sport and Education Trust (SET) is an independent charity aligned to Milton Keynes Dons
MK Dons Sport and Education Trust (SET) is an independent charity aligned to Milton Keynes Dons using the brand of the club as one of its tools of engagement to improve the lives and experiences of its local community. The SET delivers life-changing programmes in Milton Keynes and the surrounding area and focuses on education, social inclusion, health and wellbeing, girls and women's football, football development and community delivery.
The departments we operate through are Education, Health and Inclusion, Girls and Womens, Football Development and Sports Development. This structure allows us to engage a diverse range of people as we continue to be a focal point of community activity.
The natural synergy between our departments allows us to share expertise and, in many projects, work across departments. So, whether playing football,growing vegetables or designing a poster, everyone involved will take away skills and knowledge that will help them get SET for life.
The SET is a dynamic and progressive organisation that is committed to promoting a healthy and active lifestyle in MK and beyond.
MK Dons SET aims to:
- Advance and assist in advancing education
- Provide or assist in the provision of facilities for recreation and other leisure time occupation in the interests of social welfare and with the object of improving the conditions of life for those for whom the facilities are provided
- Promote or assist in promoting community participation in healthy recreation
- Relieve sickness and disability and to preserve and protect health
- Promote any other purpose which is charitable according to English law
To be a leader in developing and delivering quality, innovative and inclusive, sporting, educational, social and healthy lifestyle opportunities, locally, regionally and nationally
We are proud to be Matrix Accredited